Saturday, September 26, 2009

First post...

I'm nearly a week late starting this, but it's not really all that late into football season so I'm good to go.  It occurred to me last week, as I was grilling up Gameday goodies that if I really enjoy cooking on the grill, and I really enjoy sports...and I've wanted something to blog about for awhile...what was the hold-up?   

So, welcome to Gameday Griller...my record of meals served up while watching some sort of athletic competition.  Should be a nice way to keep track of everything that happens on my favorite days of the year.  Along the way you'll meet a whole cast of characters in my life; those I cook for and the teams I cheer for.  The successes of wonderful steaks and the abysmal failures of briskets gone bad.  The wild success of the Saints, and the abject horror of being a Cleveland sports fan.

I'm going to back post last Sunday's delicious meal for the true first post - Baby back ribs that were 17 kinds of delicious.   

No comments:

Post a Comment