Sunday, October 4, 2009

GAMEDAY - Jets vs Saints - 10/04/09




Extra-Spicy Bloody Marys
      Bobby Flay's "Boy Gets Grill" p.17
Avocado Salad with Tomatoes, Lime and Toasted Cumin Vinaigrette
     Bobby Flay's "Boy Gets Grill" p.56
Flank Steak with Roasted Pepper and Feta Stuffing
     Weber's "Way to Grill" p.71

It's another late game...sucks...so I'm trying to find ways to amuse myself.  The Bloody Marys are something I've always wanted to do from scratch.  It's not without controversy.  I make a really kick-ass Bloody Mary already, but I use Pat O'Brian's pre-made tomato mix as a base...and I kinda feel like that's cheating.  I've been told by two people this is silly..."Why mess with something that's so perfect already?" my Mother-In-Law said.  Cause the NFL decided to start the Saints at 3 pm two weeks in a row...that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment